Latest Club Results
Batting Hall of Fame
Bowling Hall of Fame
Team Batting Records
Team Season Statistics
Junior and Master Blaster
Youth Development Program
Under 15 Craig Shield
About Our Club
Best Club Person
Bud Walder Medal
100 1st XI Games
Team of the Year
VSDCA and Cricket Victoria Achievements
Establishing Balwyn Cricket Club
Are you looking for an opportunity to promote your business?
The Balwyn Cricket Club is seeking local sponsorships for the 2020-2021 season. Established in 1921 and approaching our 100th season, the club is affiliated with the Victorian Sub-District Cricket Association and Eastern Cricket Association.
Our club’s philosophy is to develop long-term relationships with our sponsorship partners. We believe sponsorship is focused on mutual benefits for both organisations, is an excellent way of fostering community goodwill and will build a positive community profile.
We also understand that a small local business does not have the budget for a large contribution, which is why we have tailored options that will suit your budget and needs.
Silver Package - $1000
• Logo on ground banner and sponsors banner in clubrooms
• Logo on website home page, loads of shout-outs via Presidents Newsletter, Facebook and Twitter.
• Promotional material displayed in clubrooms as well as functions/events.
• Two complimentary tickets to all functions
Bronze Package - $500
• Logo on sponsors banner located on ground and clubrooms
• Logo on website and shout outs via Presidents Newsletter, Facebook and Twitter.
Community Sponsor - $250
• Logo on sponsors banner in clubrooms
• Logo on website and sponsors mention via Presidents Newsletter, Facebook and Twitter.
Event Day Sponsor - $400
• Speak directly to our members and their families. Pop down and tell us about your business and/or product at one of our social events.
• A shout via our social media platforms
To discuss your sponsorship options, contact:
Patrick Tuohey, President, Balwyn Cricket Club on 0402 990 512
successfully selling Boroondara for over 25 years, please contact Simon Lord on 0407 337 557 for all your real estate requirements.
MyCricket Terms & Conditions