Social Cricket at GBR!
POSTPONED DUE TO EXTREME WEATHER.
This will now be held on 'Super Sunday' 3rd March - see the Events section for details.
Six a side.
It's casual social cricket for the summer holidays. Grab some mates and play some cricket!
Come down to Gordon Barnard Reserve and play some 6-a-side social cricket on turf in the Social Sixes competition.
Put together your team, comprised of 2 current Balwyn players (at most) and 4 friends. Each team bowls 5 overs, 1 over per bowler. Bowlers run up is limited to 5 paces.
There will be a BBQ and Drinks will be served from the bar from the commencement of play. Play starts at midday!
And if you're not playing, this is a great event to socialize and have a bit of fun with the members of the club.
Contact Alex Young for details or to submit a team: 0438553527
Leave the car at home and take one of these options:
- Bus Route 302 from Box Hill Train Station,
- Bus Route 304 from the City / The Harp Hotel direction or Doncaster Shoppingtown direction,
- 48 Tram from Kew / Richmond, then walk 0.7km to GBR,
- 109 Tram on along Whitehorse Rd, then walk 1.2km to GBR,
- Arrange a lift / car pool.